This is an external opportunity added by one of our partners
Want to join this opportunity ?
That's great but you need to REGISTER or LOGIN to join in the fun.
Social Media Manager .
Mancunians is Manchester’s Dual Code Rugby Club, we work across the city of Manchester encouraging people of all ages to participate in sport. The club is owned by it’s members and has grown fourfold since early 2014 with more growth expected in the coming year.
We currently run Rugby teams at a variety of age groups and at a variety of locations across the city and we have a fantastic volunteer opportunity for a Social Media and Marketing Intern.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of social media, public relations and traditional methods of marketing.
The role is unpaid but we will support the successful candidate in their CPD requirements if necessary and pay expenses to the correct person. We would expect that this role will take up two mornings a week. You can come to our office in Chorlton, South Manchester to work with and meet other members of the management team or work from home.
Your role as the Social Media Marketing Executive would be required to handle the club communications strategy and build on the excellent work that has been done so far.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Act as social media community manager for the club
- Regularly update and monitor the club's social media channels
- Assist in the development of a new social media and PR strategy
- Work with our heritage team to communicate the findings of our rugby research project via social media
- Work with other volunteers and co-owners to find and create stories for publication
- Create Marketing collateral to support our events and services
- Further develop the club marketing programme
- Regularly evaluate social media activity and produce reports for the club management.
This is a voluntary role but some expenses may be paid for the correct candidate.
For more details please contact Stef 07977 486236
Mancunians, Chorlton, South Manchester, M217SX
CPD. Expenses. Free clothing. Free smiles...
Social media, marketing, event management
Sports Development,Social Media,Marketing,Public Relations
You must be over 18 years old
Applicants will be shortlisted Accessible Expenses Paid
Open from Wednesday 25th October 2017 to Friday 1st June 2018
Closing on Thursday 31st May 2018 in 6 days.
Left on Tuesday 7th November 2017 for Assistant Rugby Coaches
Left on Monday 12th December 2016 for Assistant School Rugby Coaches
Great first experience today. Looking forward to doing more and getting more involved.